Please follow the below steps after the Integration team completes your client token transfer:
1. Open the SedonaOffice application
2. Open the EFT Setup page under the Sedona Setup section
- Complete the EFT form with your Forte/ACH Direct credentials
3. Generate the API Access ID and the API Secure Key from the Dex Portal (click here details on accessing credentials in Dex)
To create a new set of API credentials, complete the following steps:
- Access the API Credentials Datagrid by clicking Developer > API Credentials.
- Click the Create button. The Create API Credentials Screen displays.
- Enter an easy-to-remember name for your API credentials set into the Name field.
- Click the Create New API Key button. The Access ID and Secure Key fields display along with a Copy button so that you can easily copy the values to your code.
- Click the Back link to return to the API Credentials Datagrid.
4. Click apply to complete set up